Esprit "Ma Vie"

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hello, my name is Esprit Youngs, I'm currently 17 years old. I attend the Lighthouse Baptist Church, I'm apart of an awesome youth group. I love to attend youth activities, and be involved with my church. I was saved and baptized on January 18th 2005, I enjoy serving the Lord at my home church. I also work as a Personal Assistant and a secretary for Lifesteps Inc. My favorite things to do include: Learning how to cook, babysit, and fellowship with friends. I have an awesome little family that include my mom -Jennifer Youngs, and my little brother- James Youngs. The term "Ma Vie" means "My Life" in french, I started this blog to show some of the fun that goes on in my life. I praise the Lord because He has blessed me abundantly.

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Dunes!!

We just love getting pics taken lol











Tino



























Walking to the dunes









































































A wild raccoon we saw









1 comment: